A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email.. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
Insurance Company Names we are Providers for:Aetna
Florida Combined Life
Delta Dental Ins. Co.
Anthem- Welcare Dental - Unicare., Maverest Dental And CARRINGTON
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
This practice is aware of the unfortunate reality of Medical Identity Theft in our society. Our procedures will reflect the current standards required by the Federal Trade Commission, and will include the following:
1. Verifying suspicious documents to ensure:
1. Documents provided do not appear to be altered or forged
2. The photograph or physical description on an ID actually does match the appearance of the patient
3. That other information on the identification is consistent with the information previously provided on file
4. The identification is not expired and the address is correct
2. That any medical insurance provided for your coverage is for the bearer of the insurance on that insurance plan
1. Full name, date of birth and social security would have to match
3. That any payments made at the time of service will
1. Ensure credit card payments are signed and /or authorized by owner of card
2. That payments by check are verified through our check reader as a valid check
4. That any requests to change of medical records are questioned to ensure validity of identity
If your identity has been stolen, please do advise us so we can prevent any possible compromise to your identity.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.